-
December 1st, 2005, 05:14 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Everyday I have been poking around ebay and I keep seeing those desks that are " like Samantha"
Well those are sold right down the street from my house , they are regularly 12.99 but they had a 60% off coupon in the flyer for the day after Thanksgiving which made them 5.00 not even and now they have a 40% off coupon so they are around7.00 I cant believe how much those people are making off them, and they are the SAME desk that I got for not even 5.00, sometimes I think ebay can be such a rip off!!! If anyone really wants or has bid on those I would be more then glad to pick one up.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 01, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks